Workers are the non-rebellious minions that are useful for building and upgrading anything in your yard. When you first start the game, you will have one worker at your disposal. Additional workers are sold in the General Store for increasing amounts of Shiny; you may expand your workforce to a maximum of five workers this way. During the tutorial, you will be asked to buy your second worker. Workers can pick the mushrooms that grow around your yard often.
Note: The Inferno Worker hates you but he will obey anyway.
Note: The only time a worker is mean to you is when it says "Make up your mind!"
Note: You cannot buy another inferno worker at the moment.
|Number of Blue Workers||Shiny Cost|
Most players use 2 or 3 workers. An amount of 4 or 5 can be just a waste of shiny unless you're a shiny purchaser, or you have a vast empire.
- Occasionally a worker will stop an upgrade and say "What was I doing?". If you start the worker on a different project you will not lose the resources you invest, as it will resume the upgrade after a page refresh. (this is probably not a glitch)
- There is a bug where the blue worker will keep jumping when idle. You may have to refresh the page if you experience this. Here is a video of the jumping worker bug:
- Workers are featured as the main character in the minigame which appears during maintenance. Attack of the Pokies, where they must be guided around Pokies to gather mushrooms.
- Workers look a lot like blue pokeys.
- It is first seen that can jump, the second was malphus.
- The red worker looks like a worm.
- Inferno Worker seems has no like to the player.