Slimeattkus is a green, slime-like creature(as the name suggests). It has two frog-like eyes, some lines which appear to be hair, and a huge mouth with somewhat dislocated teeth.
"I will overwhelm the defence towers with numbers. Fang is nothing! I am better than anyone!"
Slimeattikus is a monster that was added to the game on May 4th, 2012. It can be unlocked via the Monster Locker if it is at least Level 3 and your Town Hall is Level 5 or above. However, players without a level 5+ Town Hall can only unlock Slimeattikus via the Creature Carnage event. (This event has concluded.)
Slimeattikus has high attack power and a decent amount of HP, and splits when "killed". However, when it splits, its damage and health splits as well. For example, if a Slimeattikus has 1000 max HP and 1200 damage then it dies, the two Slimeattikus that spawn will only have 500 max HP and 600 max damage. Regardless, this ability tends to be useful, especially when dealing with single-target towers such as Sniper Towers .
Unlike any other monster, Slimeattikus has two abilities which do NOT need to be researched:
Acid: (Much like Fang's "Venom" or Korath's "Burn"). Acid allows Slimeattikus to "poison" monsters. The Acid slowly does damage to monsters that Slimeattikus has attacked for an indefinite amount of time. This however, does not work on both Buildings and Champions.
|Movement speed||1 kph||1.1 kph||1.2 kph||1.3 kph||1.4 kph||1.5 kph|
|Housing space||40 spaces||40 spaces||40 spaces||40 spaces||40 spaces||40 spaces|
|Production time||8m 20s||7m 30s||6m 40s||5m 50s||5m 00s||4m 10s|
|Upgrade cost (putty)||2,048,000||2,560,000||3,840,000||4,096,000||6,250,000||8,500,000|
|Upgrade time||1day 12 hrs||1day 0hr||1day 12hrs||2days 0hr||2days 12hrs||3days 8hrs|
|Attack to housing ratio||21.25||21.25||22.5||25||30||35|
|Health to housing ratio||17.5||18.125||18.75||20||22.5||25|
- It is one of the first 2 non champion monsters that can be obtained via an event.
- It was released in May 4, 2012 along with Vorg.
- Octo-ooze was planned to have the ability Fission, but it was scrapped and later reworked for Slimeattikus.
- Slimeattikus is the third monster to have an ability that is not needed to be reasearched in the Monster Lab , after King Wormzer, and Sabnox.
- Slimeattikus is the first overworld monster with an ability that doesn't need to be researched in the monster lab in order to unlock.
- A Slimeattikus that has split is smaller than a Pokey.
- It is the 2nd monster to have two abilities in total, after Balthazar (3x damage on monsters and Venom).