A Silo Death Trap is a very common strategy used in most bases. It consists of placing walls around your Storage Silos and Town Hall, then making little channels in the walls, to place traps.
How it Works
The way the Silo Death Trap works is by pathing the monsters through the Booby Traps and Heavy Traps. That way, your important buidings will be unscathed from monsters' attacks.
However, it will only work if it is designed correctly. A monster will walk only so far through a channel that goes around a Storage Silo that before it starts breaking a wall. This is what makes designing a base difficult.
Pros and Cons
- Great usage of Booby Traps and Heavy Traps.
- Gives reliable protection to your Storage Silos and Town Hall.
- Can make your base look cool.
- Hard to make, and ineffective if made wrong.
- Takes a while to replace traps.