The Putty Squisher is a building that makes the Putty resource. Clicking on it when it has stored any Putty will bank it, so that you can use it. As you upgrade it, the capacity of Putty it can hold increases, as well as the rate of production. When an enemy monster destroys this building, the attacker will receive a specific amount of putty, depending on the level of the Putty Squisher.
|Structure Level||Resources Needed||Upgrade Time||Production Rate||Capacity||Repair Time||HP||Resources Recycled||Town Hall Level|
|1 ~ 2|
|3 ~ 5|
|6 ~ 9|
- It's counterpart is Sulfur Swirler
- It is the only overworld resource gatherer to not have a funnel at any level. In the Inferno , the Magma Pump also has no funnel or tube, except for the one that releases smoke.
- At level 1-2,it was the only resource gatherer from the overworld that does not have any feet.
- At level 10, it resembles to a ferris wheel.
- The putty produced is just like a goo , but the color is not the same , instead it is purple .