The Goo Factory is a building that makes the Goo resource. Clicking on it when it has stored any Goo will bank it, so that you can use it. As you upgrade it, the capacity of Goo it can hold increases, as well as the rate of production. When an enemy monster destroys this building, the attacker will receive a specific amount of twigs, depending on the level of the Goo Factory.
|Structure Level||Resources Needed||
Production Rate Per Hour
|Upgrade Time||Capacity||Repair Time||HP||Resources Recycled||Town Hall Level|
|1 ~ 2|
|3 ~ 5|
|6 ~ 9|
- It is the non-Inferno counterpart is the Magma Pump .
- At level 1-2, it has no roof.
- Like magma pump, it has some pump to get goo.
- It is unknown where goo can be get.
- It's goo inside of it will not fall at all.
- The goo produce is just looks like a slime , acid or sluge .