Goo is one of the four primary resources of Backyard Monsters. It's harvested from Goo Factories.
- Hatching monsters (including Inferno monsters if you're in D.A.V.E. Club).
- Building an Outpost.
- Relocating your main yard to one of your outposts, or to a friends outpost.
- The General Store can provide you more Goo at a certain shiny cost depending on your capacity. The cost depends on the amount of resources refilled.
- Goo is the only resource that is less available in Wild Monster Tribes.
- Magma is the Goo of inferno, and can be used in exactly the same way (To hatch in inferno, use the Incubator).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.