Provides your Monsters with a place to heal and hang out in between battles.
- The player can only build one Compound, in contrast to being able to build four Monster Housings.
- Since only one Compound can be built, it gives a lot more Housing Space than one Monster Housing.
- Unlike the Monster Housings, the Compound allows the Monsters currently living inside it to fight against invadig enemy monsters, much like a Monster Bunker. However, this building is not classified as a Defensive Building.
|Structure Level||Resources Needed||Upgrade Time||Repair Time||Resources Recycled||Housing Capacity||Under Hall Level||HP|
|6||2,211,840||2,211,840||1d 16h||9m 55s||1,474,200||1,474,200||1,820||6||130,000|
- It functions like a Defensive Building, but is not classified as one.
- The Compound is the most ranged among all of the Defensive Buildings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.