Bolt is a centipede-like monster. It has purple eyes, eight sharp fangs, and a forked tongue. It has a long, skinny neck that extends down to the front of its body. On that spot is a gaping hole that glows yellow. Its body is made of a dark blue skin, and it has twelve skinny legs.
"What's faster than a speeding bullet? Me! I'm great for sprinting into enemy bases and devouring Resource Buildings. Gather some goo and start hatching me!"
Bolt is an early game monster with very low health, low damage, but very high movement speed. It can be produced relatively quick compared to other looters. Bolt targets Resource Gatherers, Storage Silos, and Town Halls. As with all looters, Bolt loots up to four times more resources than other monsters. Since Bolt targets Storage Silos, it can be used as a very cheap minesweeper to get rid of a Silo Death Trap.Bolt is also the first monster to have a special ability.
- Adds the ability to blink, increasing speed.
- When this ability is unlocked, Bolt will be able to teleport to its target quickly. This is helpful when attacking purely to steal some loot, as most towers will not be able to hit Bolt until it teleports to its target. Also, Bolt teleports right over Booby Traps, and sometimes through Blocks.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Blink Range||Putty||Time||Blink Range||Putty||Time||Blink Range||Putty||Time|
- With its teleportation ability, Bolt is the fastest monster in the game.
- Bolt's original color was yellow.
- In a 1v1, a single Pokey can defeat about 8 Bolt of the same level.
- When Bolt's teleport is unlocked, and you move a Housing with Bolts in it, they will teleport to the new position of the Housing as soon as it is able to.
- A bug causes a Bolt that just came out of a Hatchery to teleport to the housing, but slowly walk back to the spot where it would teleport to the Housing.
- It is one of the monsters that changed its sprite which looks like the new artwork, alongside with Project X and D.A.V.E.